Informasi Mengenai Perusahaan:
PT Novartis Indonesia is engaged in the pharmaceutical industry. Our vision is reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. As a leading global medicines company, we use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. In our quest to find new medicines, we consistently rank among the world’s top companies investing in research and development. Novartis products reach nearly 1 billion people globally, and we are finding innovative ways to expand access to our latest treatments. About 125,000 people of more than 140 nationalities work at Novartis around the world.
- Operate Production and or packaging equipment, i.e., OCR/OCV, Track and Trace, and another machine for local and redress products.
- Perform production and or secondary packaging process and its support activities, including reviewing batch records and document reconciliation.
- Perform reconciliation for all CIRF documents.
- Maintain batch record preparedness, pre-review, and completion for production and or packaging process.
- Support Production and or Packaging Coordinator for improvement in production and or secondary packaging area
- To do any task from the production/packaging coordinator in relation to the production /packaging process and its support activities
- Preferably a Diploma in Mechanical, electrical, or computer science
- Having experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy