Informasi Mengenai Perusahaan:
Darya-Varia was established in 1976 as a pharmaceutical company. We are committed to building a healthier Indonesia through market-leading products and services
- Day-to-day inventory accounting operations and working closely with cross-functional counterparts in the plant and supply chain functions to develop and maintain policies and processes to handle new or existing transaction streams
- Ensure in-transit inventory is properly reported and accounted for
- Support process flow initiatives conducted by finance and ensure that accurate accounting and valuation of inventory is maintained
- Assist with external and internal audits
- Assist with the preparation of various audit and financial statement schedules
- Ensure accurate plant cost, cost analysis, and material standard costs.
- Provide a reconciliation of material inventories on a monthly basis.
- Formulated the annual standard cost, including presentation to senior management.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting as requested
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Ability to think strategically and effectively and execute tactically
- Strong in Business acumen and problem-solving
- Strong network/quarterback/leadership skills
- Excellent executive-level influencing skills, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with key business partners and external service providers.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across a matrix organization effectively.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of organizational learning and continuous quality improvement;
- Good analytical and creative thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English, both in writing and speaking