FKNK Law Firm
Informasi Mengenai Perusahaan:
Established in 2011 by Aldi Firmansyah, Ichsan Perwira Kurniagung, Martin Patrick Nagel, and Widyantoro Kurnia, FKNK Law Firm is a multi-practice law firm based in Indonesia. With a commitment to providing innovative, strategic, and comprehensive legal services, we have built a reputation for maintaining the highest professional standards in the industry.
FKNK Law Firm seeks Staff Finance and General Affairs to join the incredible team!
- Prepare monthly financial reports of selected entities, including collecting and recording transactions.
- Ensures the correctness of the accounting information by verifying data, reports, and transactions.
- Communicate with related suppliers/vendors in purchasing office and operational supplies.
- Provide routine reports on GA activities.
- Ensure that all business operational documents (permit, license, or mandatory report) follow prevailing laws and regulations.
- Provides general supporting activities such as office cleanliness, utility, and facility maintenance.
- Responsible for the maintenance of organization facilities and assets.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Finance (with a GPA minimum of 3.00)
- Fresh Graduate or at least one year of working experience in Finance, Accounting Staff & General Affairs
- Detailed oriented and excellent analytical skills
- Competent In Managing General Affairs
- Proficient in Ms. Office (Ms.Word, Ms.Excel)
Lamaran kamu akan mencakup pertanyaan-pertanyaan berikut:
- How many years of experience do you have as a financial staff member?
- Berapa tahun pengalaman kerjamu di bidang perpajakan?
- Bagaimana kamu menilai kemampuan bahasa Inggrismu?
- How many years of experience do you have as a General Affairs Staff?
- Produk Microsoft Office apa saja di bawah ini yang bisa kamu gunakan?
- Tugas-tugas akuntansi apa saja di bawah ini yang familier kamu lakukan?