PT Donaldson Filtration Indonesia
Informasi Mengenai Perusahaan:
This incumbent will be part of the customer service team in Indonesia to handle incoming and outgoing documents, including but not limited to shipping documents, invoices, and any other customer-related documentation. I want to ensure all required invoices reach our customers immediately.
- Consolidate Shipping documents from Finance, suppliers, forwarder, 3PL, etc
- Prepare invoices and shipping documents for mailing.
- Postage of complete set of paperwork to the customer promptly
- Purchase of postage stamps
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure paperwork is processed and filed correctly.
- Maintain and update company filing.
- Upload Invoices and shipping documents into the customer portal as per the requirement
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor as and when needed.
- Tertiary education in Business Administration or related.
- Preferably 1-2 years of previous customer service/ administration experience.
- Preferably 1-2 years experience dealing with clients via phone & electronic transfer.
Technical Competence & Skills:
- Strong customer aptitude will be a plus.
- Strong communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Motivated, Proactive, High Energy, Independent Professional.
- Able to establish rapport and influence.
- Strong ‘building-relation’ and high resilience and ability to handle inquiries/complaints from customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- Team spirit to work together with the team, for the team, by the team.
- Compliance with instruction and guidance.
- Quick learner of new cultures and different environments.
- Experience in CRM Dynamic software will be an advantage.
- Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.
- Multitasking ability and good interpersonal skills.
Others (% of travel, language, etc.):
- To be able to communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Flexible and willing to work outside of regular hours when necessary.
- How many years of experience do you have as a Customer Service Administrator?
- How would you rate your English language skills?