Informasi Mengenai Perusahaan:
PT Cartrack South East Asia is part of Cartrack Holdings Ltd., a global telematics company that operates in 23 countries. We provide a comprehensive fleet management system that includes real-time GPS tracking and data analytics. We develop our integrated Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform and manufacture our best-quality IoT devices internally. In Indonesia, we have a head office in Jakarta and a branch office in Surabaya. As our business grows fast, we also place our representatives in several other areas in Indonesia. Joining our team, you will work in a multinational, dynamic, and positive environment, with career advancement opportunities both locally and regionally.
- Ensure Fitting/repairs are done on the first instance.
- Field investigation on all repairs job
- Presentation and Availability on scheduled fitment
- Check the quality of work for Technicians
- Involve in integration into vehicles of various Telematics products as well as but not limited to CAN Bus, OBD2 and other vehicle communication protocols and concepts.
- Handle ongoing field support, including new vehicle installation, damaged vehicles, and customer complaints.
- five years experience in Automotive and Electrical or GPS Industries
- Minimum D3 Electro
- Experience in electrical/Automotive Quality Control or Quality Assurance is preferable
- Strong proficiency in CANBUS protocols, vehicle electronics, and integration.
- Conversational level of English language skill
- Only a CV in English will be contacted.