Informasi Mengenai Perusahaan:
SCG began business operations in Indonesia in 1995 by opening a trading office mainly focused on trading and market research, gradually expanding investment in diversified businesses such as PVC and ceramic tiles, and joining a venture with a partner in the building materials business. During past years, SCG invested in an array of businesses in Indonesia to pursue the company’s vision of becoming a regional leader emphasizing innovation and sustainability. SCG has approximately 7,200 employees in Indonesia and 28 subsidiaries in three core businesses: cement-building materials, chemicals, and packaging. SCG continues to study the market possibilities of seeking long-term investment, which can contribute to the sustainable growth of Indonesia.
Qualifications & experience
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least two years of working experience managing QC Processes in the Readymix industry.
- Good command of English.
- Good analysis and investigation skills.
- Able presentation effectively.
- Creative and innovative thinking, self-motivation, self-motivation, eager to learn, and team work player.
- < UNK> Experience in AutoCAD / SketchUp / Power BI / Data Studio will be a plus.
- Placement: Plant Kb. Nanas (West Jakarta) and Cikarang (West Java)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Implement product quality management system policies that work well at PT SCG Readymix Indonesia
- Carry out concrete quality control training at PT SCG Readymix Indonesia for employees
- Conduct routine inspections or audits to see working conditions, equipment, and worker habits to identify problems related to quality control and determine corrective actions.
- Conduct investigations of a concrete product quality failure (concrete hardening setback, rapid slump loss, cracking, low compressive strength, segregation, bleeding, etc.)
- Supervise the quality product management system that runs in the work area.