Informasi Mengenai Perusahaan:
COSCO SHIPPING Lines, born with the integrated container business of CSCL and its predecessor COSCO, is a worldwide leading shipping enterprise. COSCO SHIPPING operates 474 vessels with a total capacity of 2.9 million TEUs. It is the first in Asia and is present on all five continents through its 291 offices in more than 100 countries serving 329 ports. COSCO SHIPPING fulfills the “Nine Customer Service Standards” around the world to make our service more normalized. COSCO SHIPPING Lines will continue optimizing service flow to improve the customer experience.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university (GPA minimum 3.00).
- Fluent in English, both verbal & written.
- Preferably has experience and is familiar with supply chain and export-import by SEA; fresh graduates are welcome.
- Can well operate Ms. Office application
- Having PPJK certification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Review all the shipping documents.
- Monitor the shipments.
- Give a solution for all problems that arise at the port during customs clearance.
- Communicate with the customers and trucking team for the discharging.
- Check the invoice from the vendor and make the payment.
- Preparing the proforma invoice for the customer.