We are looking to hire passionate and energetic individuals who can take high degree of ownership and deliver results for OYO in this new market:
- Plan & oversee business development efforts for OYO Indonesia in assigned areas/clusters with a goal to on-board high-quality budget properties (hotels or housings) onto OYO network.
- Identify new properties that meet OYO standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner (partner) willingness etc. and pitch OYO’s partnership proposal.
- Negotiate OYO’s commercial agreement with interested partners.
- Work closely with revenue management team to drive topline for the partner.
- Collaborate with other teams in OYO such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance etc. to ensure smooth functioning of properties on day-to-day basis.
- You will be on the field in order to do the meetings, pitching, and closing the deals with property owners.
- 2 years of experience in sales, business development or partnerships/acquisitions. Preferably from financial services and Hospitality (banking, insurance, loan, investment products).
- experience creating sales pipeline and also hunting new partners.
- Accustomed in working under pressure of acquiring targets.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Thrives in a role that requires meeting new people, building and maintaining relationships.
- Ready to be placed in Jabodetabek.
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. OYO does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on age, race, religion, color, national origin, marital status, gender identity, pregnancy status and other personal characteristics that are unrelated to their job performance.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and former OYO employees are encouraged to apply.