PT. Kalbe Farma Tbk. (International Division)
Informasi Mengenai Perusahaan:
Kalbe International is an international marketing company that mainly handles the trading/export transactions of Kalbe Farma’s business group. This focus, aligned with the shift of strategy, is adjusted accordingly by transforming the organization from what used to be a trading company into a multi-national corporation that controls the whole value chain.
The core operation of Kalbe International is what we have in Kalbe Farma Tbk, starting from New Product Development, Procurement, Production, and Marketing (Brand Management) to logistics and Distribution.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, and systems.
- Implement and oversee security measures to protect the organization’s data and information.
- Monitor system performance and ensure the availability and reliability of IT services.
- Maintain backup and disaster recovery procedures for critical systems.
- Develop and implement an efficient system for tracking and managing IT assets.
- Provide end-user technical support, training, and documentation and resolve IT-related issues.
- Research, analyze, and assist in developing documentation and new processes and procedures collaboratively with the Manager of IT Infrastructure.
- Troubleshot, installed, and configured computer hardware, software, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Collaborate with other IT teams or third parties to plan and execute infrastructure upgrades and improvements.
- Stay current on infrastructure & security trends and recommend improvements to mitigate risks.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the IT department.
- Coordinate with other departments to understand and address their IT needs.
- Ensure the overall efficiency and effectiveness of IT operations
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or any related field
- At least 2-3 years of working experience as an IT Infrastructure in any industry
- Being Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a mandatory
- Have extensive experience in using cloud applications & google workspace
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in collaborating with people in other departments.
- Willing to be placed in Pulomas, East Jakarta