Informasi Mengenai Perusahaan:
This is a 6-month development program that prepares fresh graduates from accounting majors for challenging real-time projects. You will be allowed to improve your skills and develop your insights on our core business, especially in Finance and administration at SERA Group
Job Description When you will take on the role of Finance & Administration:
- Control branch cash flow, billing progress, and A / R, and verify payment requests and proof of debt recognition
- Conduct bank checks on payments to vendors and customers.
- Check the cash condition of the branch.
- Create regular reports on branch performance and branch annual budget.
- Monitor the condition and cost of public facilities and branch assets.
- Control branch administrative personnel.
- Implement CSR programs coordinated by the Branch Manager.
- Develop a work environment prioritizing health (facilities and medical check-ups).
- Willing to be placed all around Indonesia.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Having a maximum of two years experience in the Accounting, Finance, and Tax fields as an Internal Audit Accountant in the Public area will be an advantage.
- Proven to create and analyze financial statements regularly.
- Strong attention to detail, good analytical thinking, initiative, and customer-driven.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.