Informasi Mengenai Perusahaan:
Merdeka Copper Gold is an Indonesian Stock Exchange-listed holding company and owns the flagship Tujuh Bukit Project Project under PT. Bumi Suksesindo (BSI) is its subsidiary in the Banyuwangi region, East Java. As Merdeka Copper Gold is a tremendously exciting time to grow, we offer experiences the excellent opportunity to advance their career by contributing to developing the operations, standards, systems and processes that will underpin our future growth.
- Prepare monthly closing timely.
- Responsible for ensuring all transactions and costs are adequately recorded and aligned with applicable accounting standards.
- Prepare monthly management reporting and quarterly and annual financial statements in a timely.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure a successful audit process and meet the deadline.
- Liaise with all Head Office and Site departments related to monthly closing and projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (Strata 1) in Accountancy.
- Hard worker, team player, can work under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels.
- I have at least two years of experience in a public accounting firm.
- Willing to be placed in Head Office Jakarta.