Free Online Medical Unemployment and Employment Insurance Fund Jobs New York Life Insurance Co – When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values career development, collaboration, innovation, and inclusiveness. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career insurance jobs career while developing personally and professionally through various resources and programs. New York Life is a relationship-based company and appreciates how both virtual and in-person interactions support our culture.
Unemployment and employment insurance benefits For you, and your family.
We’ve always believed that the well-being of our full-time and part-time employees extends to their families. This is why New York Life offers benefits and programs focused on ensuring employees have what they need to care for themselves and their families.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Spending Accounts
- Income Protection – Life Insurance and Disability
- 401k Savings Plan
- Pension Plan (for eligible employees only)
Free Online Medical Unemployment and Employment Insurance Fund Jobs New York Life Insurance Co
Position Summary Employment Insurance Fund Jobs:
The Associate role will be primarily responsible for the preparation, drafting, review and issuance of contract forms. Also, this individual may be responsible for the submission of these forms to applicable insurance departments, when necessary, and responding to departmental objections/questions in order to negotiate and secure form approval. While the main objective will be preparation and drafting of policy forms in a timely manner, the Associate will also be actively involved in assisting with other related general contractual issues within the Division, including related filing and compliance projects.
Primary Responsibilities Employment Insurance Fund Jobs:
- Develop and draft various contract forms and related documents for the issuance to group policyholders and certificate holders via third party administrators.
- Research and review laws and regulations and analyze the impact on the Division’s contract forms.
- Determine contractual modifications needed as a result of legislative requirements and/or changes.
- Review, prepare and submit SERFF filings; negotiate approval of product filings from State Insurance Departments.
- Collaborate and communicate with individuals from various areas within the Company (particularly with Contract unit members) in addressing drafting, filing and compliance issues and questions.
- Assist with the implementation of other general filing and/or compliance initiatives.
Required Qualifications Employment Insurance Fund Jobs:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2-5 years compliance in the insurance industry.
- Knowledge of insurance laws (preferably group insurance), products and administration procedures along with state Insurance Department filing experience is preferred.
- Legal/compliance background a plus.
- Experience filing insurance products via SERFF a plus.
- Working knowledge of insurance databases such as Wolters Kluwer or Westlaw a plus.
- Strong research, analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
For Apply click link Button Employment Insurance Jobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.newyorklife.com.