Financial Advisor Planning for Small Business Accountant and Bookkeeping – The D. E. Shaw group is trusted by investors across the world to manage their assets by seeking the optimal balance of risk and reward. While we’re known as a pioneer in quantitative investing, we also have considerable expertise in areas that involve fundamental analysis or portfolio manager discretion. We use a combination of quantitative and qualitative tools to uncover independent, hard-to-find sources of return across global public and private markets.
Founded in 1988 over a small bookstore in downtown New York City, the D. E. Shaw group began with six employees and $28 million in capital and quickly became a pioneer in computational finance. In the early days of exposed pipes and extension cords, tripping on a cable could take out our whole trading system. Today, the firm has more than 1,700 people around the globe and an institutional-grade (and trip-proof) infrastructure, but we still value creativity, entrepreneurship, and the spirit of discovery.
Financial Advisor Planning for Small Business Accountant and Bookkeeping
What you’ll do day-to-day
As a participant in the program, you will join DESCOvery on a full-time basis for approximately three months. During that time, you’ll be responsible for proposing, researching, and preparing plans for new fintech business ideas around SMB financial operations and transactions together with the DESCOvery team.
Financial Advisor Planning for Small Business Accountant and Bookkeeping Jobs New York D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P.
Who we’re looking for
- Candidates should possess meaningful domain expertise in the SMB space or domain experience in the financial technology space paired with an excellent sector knowledge of SMBs.
- Candidates should understand the nuances around the SMB sector when it comes to designing and taking a product to market.
- Candidates should have a proven ability to generate, research, and lead ventures.
- Superb team-building and teamwork capabilities are required.
- Creative idea generators with excellent critical thinking, analytical, execution, and communication skills are highly sought after.
- The expected annual base salary for this position is $175,000 to $250,000.
At the D. E. Shaw group, we believe the diversity of our employees is core to our strength and success. We are committed to supporting our people in work and in life, which is why we offer benefits such as a family planning and surrogacy program and a charitable gift match to all full-time employees.
Additionally, our staff-led affinity groups are pillars of our community, helping to celebrate diversity, promote leadership and development opportunities, and facilitate inclusive mentorship. Members and allies organize a wide range of educational and social programming, from expert talks to film festivals.
For Apply click link Button Small Business Accountant Jobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.